Sculpture group of five sculptures arranged around a curving brick bench and wall - all these sculpture are separately available from the artist, below her names and descriptions:
1. The Runner
2. Mother and Daughter
3. Wall Street Journal
5. An elderly man with dog
The sculpture's seven pieces depict the seven stages of human life in honor of the College of Human Sciences.
- "The Runner" - A female jogger stretches for a long run
- "Mother and Daughter" - It's storytime for this mother and daughter group.
- "Wall Street Journal" - A businessman checks the daily stock quotes
- "Lovers" - Life-size group of two lovers gazing into each others' eyes
- An elderly man (not on the sculptress' website) and the dog "Rio"
J.T. and Margaret
College of Human
for Talkington Plaza
was provided by
H.A. & Barbara Session
Henry & Fay Huneke
Stumpy & Kaye Greer
in tribute to the
artist and through
deep affection for
the sculpture's donors
- Glenna Goodacre (Lubbock, Texas, 1939),
American sculptress at Santa Fe
Sources & Information
Locatie (N 33°35'2" - W 101°52'22") (Satellite view: Google Maps)
Item Code: ustx54; Photograph: 11 October 2010
Of each statue we made photos from various angles and also detail photos of the various texts.
If you want to use photos, please contact us via the contact form (in Dutch, English or German).
© Website and photos: René & Peter van der Krogt
Your banner here? Click for information.