Aušros vartų gatvė 12 (Šv. Teresės bažnyčia - St. Theresa Church)
Marija ir Juozapas
St. Mary and Joseph
Baroque church of St. Teresa built in 1650 by the architects Ulrich Hozijus and Konstantinas Tenkala for the Discalced Carmelites. The church was consecrated in 1654. In niches in the two side wings are saint's statues:
(left) Šv. Juozapas / St. Joseph, with carpenter's tools.
the husband of the Virgin Mary and the earthly father of Jesus Christ (in distinction to God, his "heavenly father") (Wikipedia).
(right) Marija su kūdikiu / Mary with Child, standing on a crescent moon.
Saint Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ