electro. cast. by. | elkington & co.
Because of the construction of the Luas this statue was difficult to photograph.
- John Henry Foley (Dublin 1818 - London 1874),
Sources & Information
- Neal Doherty, The Complete Guide to the Statues and Sculptures of Dublin City (Blackrock: Orpen Press, 2015), no. B46.
- h2g2, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Earth Edition, Extended Dublin Statue Trail, Created Nov 19, 2002 | Updated Nov 25, 2014.
- The Victorian Web, Art for the People: The Museum and Art Gallery, Birmingham, by Yeoville Thomason.
- Wikipedia, List of public art in Dublin.
Locatie (N 53°20'39" - W 6°15'33") (Satellite view: Google Maps)
Item Code: ie063; Photograph: 11 June 2014
Of each statue we made photos from various angles and also detail photos of the various texts.
If you want to use photos, please contact us via the contact form (in Dutch, English or German).
© Website and photos: René & Peter van der Krogt
Your banner here? Click for information.