Monument with two identical bronze busts of Louisa Adrich-Blake. The text on the plinth is on both sides also identical, except for the quote at the end.
d.b.e. m.d. m.s.
Dean of the London
(Royal Free Hospital)
School of Medicine
Royal Free Hospital
Surgeon to the
The path of the just
is as the shining light
Glorious is the fruit
of good labour
- Arthur George Walker RA (Hackney, London 1861 - 1939), English sculptor and painter
Sources & Information
- Wikipedia, List of public art in Camden.
- Bob Speel, London sculpture.
- Andrew Kershman, London's Monuments (London: Metro Publ., 2013), p. 241.
- Peter Matthews, London's Statues and Monuments (Botley: Shire, 2012), p. 180-181.
Location (N 51°31'28" - W 0°7'41")
Item Code: gblo115; Photograph: 7 August 2014
Of each statue we made photos from various angles and also detail photos of the various texts.
If you want to use photos, please contact us via the contact form (in Dutch, English or German).
© Website and photos: René & Peter van der Krogt
Your banner here? Click for information.