Two ceramic sculptures of commercial school students, one carries a gear, the other measures with a pair of compasses on a sphere. Between them a double-headed eagle with coat of arms of Lübeck.
Signed (left): R.K.
(right) R. Kvöhl (mirror reversed)
Richard Kuöhl (Meißen 1880 - Rohlfshagen bei Bad Oldesloe 1961),
German sculptor, specializing in providing architectural sculpture for the architects of the Brick Expressionism style in northern Germany in the 1920s
(Wikipedia - Kuöhl website).