Sandstone crucifix with two corpora: one with the head directed to the heaven directed to the city gate, the other with the head hanging down directed to the city center. At the foot are two female figures, one of which represents the greatest female perfection, and the other shows that there is an escape even from the depths of human weakness.
Adam and Eve
The cross is dated 1953.
There was a cross on this spot since about 1750, which was renovated in 1857. In 1940 is was completely destroyed by a army vehicle. In 1953 a copy was made, which was inaugurated 14 June 1953.