Fountain of red marble with bronze sculptures. On a central column stands a bronze statue of the town's patroness, 'Lindavia mit dem Lindenzweig' (Lindavia with the Linden branch), holding a rudder. On the plinth is the coat of arms of Lindau (a linden tree). On the four sides of the basin are sitting allegorical figures representing the former economical pillars of Lindau:
Schifffahrt - Navigation, a man with a rudder and an anchor
Fischerei - Fishery, a man with a fishing net.
Weinbau - Viniculture, a woman with grapes.
Ackerbau - Agriculture, a woman with a scythe and a sheaf of corn.
The fountain was inaugurated om the occasion of the twenty-year reign of King Ludwig II.
staat und stadt
Wilhelm von Rümann (Hannover 1850 - Ajaccio, Corse, 1906),