Stucco mouldings on the façades of the house.
Façade facing Pettenbeckstraße:
- Woman with lion
House Rindermarkt 10, facing Rosenstraße:
- tempus, woman with torch in a cart pulled by two deer
- virtus, woman leading a horse with a boy
Façade facing Sendlingerstraße, left to right:
- The Citizen, der bürger,
- The Housewife, die havsfrav
- The Artist, der künstler
- The Young Lady, die ivngfrav
- The Scholar, der gelehrte
- The Farmer's Wife die baverin
The houses are built between 1903-05 by the architect Gabriel von Seidl.
- Rudolf [since 1900: von] Seitz (München 1842-München 1910),
German painter (Wikipedia).
Sources & Information
Locatie (N 48°8'10" - E 11°34'24") (Satellite view: Google Maps)
Item Code: deby054; Photograph: 5 September 2010
Of each statue we made photos from various angles and also detail photos of the various texts.
If you want to use photos, please contact us via the contact form (in Dutch, English or German).
© Website and photos: René & Peter van der Krogt
Your banner here? Click for information.