Drinking fountain with three donkey's heads, and the text EN SOUVENIR DE L'ACADEMIE D'OUCHY.
(bronze and stone): ed.m. sandoz
Offered to the Free Commune of Ouchy by the sculptor and unveiled 2 June 1937. The monument at the pier of the ferry boats (Compagnie générale de navigation) honours the donkeys, who transported the stone blocks and the sand from the harbour to the construction sites in the town. When the donkeys and their guides arrived at the town, people shouted "Tiens, voilà l'Académie d'Ouchy!" (Hey, there is the Ouchy Academy).