The front façade of St. Denys' church has seven statues, from left to right:
- St. Mary, crowned and standing on a crescent moon.
- Unknown saint, heavily damaged.
- Unknown female saint, heavy weathered.
- St. Luke, with a bull holding a book.
- s. mark
- s. matthew
next to the side entrance:
- St. John the Evangelist, with an eagle.
(click on the photo for an enlargement in a separate window.)
Sources & Information
Locatie (N 52°59'58" - W 0°24'32")
Item Code: gbem023; Photograph: 1 August 2012
Of each statue we made photos from various angles and also detail photos of the various texts.
If you want to use photos, please contact us via the contact form (in Dutch, English or German).
© Website and photos: René & Peter van der Krogt