Bronze sculpture of six walking persones. Around the pedestial are twelve bronze tables with the full text of the charter, for this text see here.
Signed: seddig 1986
The Charter of the German Expellees was approved by the spokespersons of the expellee societies and East German 'Landsmannschaften' and signed on 5 August 1950 and the following day announced in a mass meeting in Stuttgart-Bad Cannstatt. The charter lists the "duties and rights" of refugees and displaced persons who left the German eastern territories and other countries of Eastern and Southeastern Europe after World War II until 1949