Tile showing Christopher Columbus getting the send off from Isabel and Ferdinand.
The Moravian Pottery and Tile Works were built 1910-12 by Henry Chapman Mercer (1856-1930), a noted tile-maker, archaeologist, antiquarian, artist, and writer, who was a leader in the turn-of-the-century Arts and Crafts movement.
Sources & Information
Exact Location Unknown
Item Code: uspa07
© Website: René & Peter van der Krogt